Glampire Diaries

A place for Adam Lambert fans to let thier imagination run wild through a world of fanfiction.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Time For Miracles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdamGlamDiva

PostSubject: Time For Miracles   Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 am

"Adam, hurry up!" His mother screamed at him for the umpteenth time that morning. Seventeen year old Adam Lambert stared in the mirror at his reflection as a single tear slid down his face. Today marked the eight year anniversary of his father's death, and not surprisingly, his mother hadn't bothered to remember.

He took one last long look at himself before taking a deep breath, "Pull yourself together, Lambert. He's been gone eight years. Suck it up. Be a man." He found his own words to be suffocating and he threw his jacket over his shoulder and went downstairs.

"I was wondering if you were going to come down anytime soon." His mother chided him.

Adam shrugged, "And I was wondering if you were gonna mention that today it's been 8 years since dad died--"

She gave him a stern look, "Adam. Stop that. I don't want to talk about it and furthermore, you're going to be late for school."

"It's always something with you, mom." Adam said as he stood up and she immediately stepped to him, "Excuse me? Always something with me? Perhaps young man, if you don't like it here you can find elsewhere to live."

He shook his head as he stepped around her and mumbled under his breath, "Don't think I haven't tried."

As he walked out the door, the only thing that he could look forward to was meeting his best friend, Katherine who was best known as Katie. He saw her standing there waiting for him and he smiled as best as he could.

"Rough morning?" She asked, her brown hair being tucked behind her ear.

"No more than usual." He offered as a reply.

Katie sighed and touched his shoulder, "I know today its been 8 years."

He lowered his head, "And we still don't know who murdered my dad."

"You never know, miracles happen everyday." Katie told him.

Adam looked her dead in the eye, "Katie this isn't about miracles, it's about justice. I promise you right now, I will find who murdered my father and I will find them before the year's end. I mean that."

Katie's eyes grew wide, "That's only two months away!"

"Then I better hurry." He said as he slung his backpack on his shoulder and climbed into the SUV.

They drove in silence on their way to the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdamGlamDiva

PostSubject: Re: Time For Miracles   Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 am

When they arrived, Katie climbed out and waited for him to do the same. She turned to him, "Adam, you can't be serious."

He looked at her dead in the eye and said, "Why?"

"Because do you realize what exactly you are saying. You are saying you are going to find your father's killer---and then what?" She questioned.

Adam rolled his eyes, "And then what? What do you think? He or she killed my father, that right there is grounds for justice."

"Justice?" Katie questioned.

"Eye for an eye." He said sternly.

She put her hand to her mouth, "But you can't!"

"And why not?" He asked, getting angry.

Katie got closer to him and said in a loud whisper, "Because you aren't a killer."

Adam laughed, "I didn't mean I was gonna do that. I meant I was gonna bring him to the police, duh."

She sighed in relief, "You scared me for a minute."

"You should know me by now, sweets." He told her, kissing her forehead. "I couldn't hurt a fly."

"Thankfully so." Katie said.

As they began their school day, Adam wrestled with his thoughts and the secrets that he'd kept from Katie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Time For Miracles
Page 1 of 1